We offer round-the-clock support through our 24-hour emergency shelter, ensuring that those in crisis always have a safe place to turn to.
We offer a safe and supportive environment where individuals can access a range of services, including counseling, crisis intervention, and support groups. We also provide information and referrals to other resources in the community, such as medical services and housing programs.
Our staff consist of trained professionals who are experienced in dealing with a wide range of crisis situations and are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to provide effective support to individuals in need. we promote the well-being and safety of individuals during times of crisis.
We understand that finding a safe place to go is critical and our shelter is staffed 24/7 by trained professionals who are committed to providing a safe and supportive environment.
- Secure Location: Our shelter is located in a confidential location to ensure the safety and privacy of our clients.
- Safe Environment: Our shelter is equipped with security measures, such as surveillance cameras and alarms, to ensure the safety of our clients.
- Daily Essentials: We provide daily needs such as food, clothing, and personal hygiene items to ensure that your immediate needs are met.
- Counseling and Support Services: The counseling services offered at our centre is confidential, non-judgmental and are designed to meet the unique needs of each individual.
- Inclusive environment: We provide a non-discriminatory environment that respects the rights and dignity of all individuals. We promote social justice and equity, and support the well-being and safety of all members of the community.
Guided by ethical standards & best practices, promote continuous self-improvement, life-long learning, and healthy communities